20 photographers will be chosen to participate in the exhibition of “Blank Wall Gallery” with one photo.
(The gallery undertakes everything required for the realization of the exhibition for free)
All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest.
Apart form the photographs chosen for the exhibition,
the gallery has the capacity to host an additional number of works.
The committee will select some more photos from the participating in the exhibition artists
to be exhibited, if they wish so.
The extra photographs can be sent by the artists following the specifications set by the gallery
(paper: 260 gsm of heavier, paper dimensions: 40 x 50 cm with white mat 3 cm,
50 x 50 cm with white mat 5 cm, 50 x 70 cm with white mat 5 cm)
They can also be printed by the gallery at a low cost.
Prices are as follows:
40 x 50 cm.: 14 euros/photograph
50 x 50 cm.: 17 euros/photograph
50 x 70 cm.: 24 euros/photograph
All photographs chosen for the photography exhibition at Blank Wall Gallery will be printed on Hahnemühle Photo paper 260 gsm and will be framed free of charge.
The dimensions of the frames used by Blank Wall Gallery are three:
1. Horizontal: 54 x 44 cm (21.3” x 17.3”)
2. Vertical: 44 x 54 cm (17.3” x 21.3”)
3. Square: 54 x 54 cm (21.3” x 21.3”)
All photographs displayed will have white mat.
All photographers will receive a list containing the names of the artists that have been chosen for the exhibition.
The photographers chosen for the exhibition agree to supply a high-resolution file in any format they wish, suitable for printing upon request.
All works sent for participating in the contest can be used by the gallery for promotional reasons.
In case there is interest expressed for any of the works, Blank Wall Gallery will bring the collector and the artist in touch.
We do not take any commission from the artists’ sales.
You can submit individual photographs or portfolios.
The fee for five images is 20 euro.
The fee for six to ten images is 30 euro.
The payment can be made through PayPal
Artists are permitted to participate to all contests announced on the web page.
We only accept digital submissions. Each image file should be RGB, JPG Format, 1.200 pixels (the longest side) on 72 dpi.
The file names should be as follows:
lastname-firstname1.jpg,…same way for the rest of the photographs… lastname-firstname2.jpg… etc.
1. Pay the entry fee through PayPal
For more than one submissions, e.g. If you want to submit photos for other contests, you should follow the payment
and submission procedures again, separately for each contest.
2. After you have paid the entry fee send an email
Title of the email: The title of the contest you want to submit photographs for.
In the main body of the mail you should include: Your name and your country of residence.
Title of contest
Titles of the photos, with their corresponding file names.
3. Attach the photographs and sent the email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If your PayPal username is different from the email you are using to submit the photographs,
please write it for a faster identification of your submission).
For technical support related to uploading the photos, entry forms, and/or payments,
please send an email at: email@example.com
1. Artists grant Blank Wall Gallery the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on Blank Wall Gallery webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
2. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
3. Any photograph used by Blank Wall Gallery will have a photographer’s credit.
4. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Blank Wall Gallery at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
5. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
6. Blank Wall Gallery does not have the right to make use of or bestow the high definition files or the prints of the Works that will be used for the realization of the exhibition.
7. Blank Wall Gallery may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there may not be any monetary compensation.
8. Blank Wall Gallery will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
9. The Works will remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only for the period the exhibition lasts for.
10. The Works can remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only if the exhibition is prolonged for some time after the end of the programmed date.
11. The artists whose works have been exhibited in our gallery will be notified two months after the end of the exhibition, if they want their prints sent to them or not.
Those who can come to the gallery, they can take the print for free.
For the artists who cannot visit the gallery because of the distance, there is a fixed price for this service, which is the average shipping cost, so that all the artists should know what they should pay. The price is the same for all the artists regardless of the country they come from, so that we avoid the constant emailing about prices, and it is €16 for one print and an extra €1.8 for each additional print up to 50x50cm. For larger prints the extra cost is €2.2 for each extra print. Each package can contain up to 5 photos. If there are more than 5 prints you want us to send you, we should do a second package, as the cost becomes very high because of the exceeding weight. The cost includes the photos, the package, the insurance and the shipping of the parcel. The gallery has no profit from this.
At the end of this process the gallery will proceed to the destruction of the prints that were not claimed. Only a small file in the size of 750 pixels will be kept for the prompt function of the web page.
12. Neither Blank Wall Gallery nor their associates, affiliates or partners assume any responsibility for photos submitted in violation of copyright regulations.
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement.