The submission of photos for the specific contest is free. Each photographer can participate with up to 5 files.
All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest.
Our goal is to exhibit up to 100 photos.
The artists who will be chosen to participate in the exhibition and be presented at the web page of Blank Wall Gallery, will have to pay the amount of €25, regardless of the number of their photos that will be exhibited.
(The payment can be made through PayPal)
This way, only the photographers who will exhibit their work will pay a small fee for participating in the exhibition. All the other artist will not be charged.
The photographs exhibited at the gallery will be printed at the labs of Blank Wall Gallery free of charge. In case an artist wishes to send us the printed photos, they are free to do it.
The exhibitions organised by Blank Wall Gallery last for 2 weeks and everything needed for the realisation of the exhibition (printing of your photographs on 260 gsm paper, framing, hanging of the photos, press releases, invitations, opening night and supervision) are provided by our gallery without any additional charge.
The dimensions of the frames used by Blank Wall Gallery are six:
1. Vertical: 43,5 x 53,5 cm (17.1” x 21.1”)
2. Horizontal: 53,5 x 43,5 cm (21.1” x 17.1”)
3. Square: 53,5 x 53,5 cm (21.1” x 21.1”)
4. Square: 46,5 x 46,5 cm (18.3” x 18.3”)
5. Vertical: 27 x 64 cm (10.6” x 25.2”)
6. Panoramic: 64 x 27 cm (25.2” x 10.6”)
All photographs displayed will have white mat.
The photographers chosen for the exhibition agree to supply a high-resolution file in any format they wish, suitable for printing upon request.
All works sent for participating in the contest can be used by the gallery for promotional reasons.
In case there is interest expressed for any of the works, Blank Wall Gallery will bring the collector and the artist in touch.
We do not take any commission from the artists’ sales.
We only accept digital submissions. Each image file should be RGB, JPG Format, 1.200 pixels (the longest side) on 72 dpi.
The file names should be as follows:
lastname-firstname1.jpg,…same way for the rest of the photographs… lastname-firstname2.jpg… etc.
1.Send an email
Title of the email: The title of the contest you want to submit photographs for.
In the main body of the mail you should include: Your name and your country of residence.
Title of contest
Titles of the photos, with their corresponding file names.
2. Attach the photographs and sent the email at: email@example.com
For technical support related to uploading the photos, entry forms, and/or payments,
please send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Artists grant Blank Wall Gallery the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on Blank Wall Gallery webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
2. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
3. Any photograph used by Blank Wall Gallery will have a photographer’s credit.
4. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Blank Wall Gallery at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
5. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
6. Blank Wall Gallery does not have the right to make use of or bestow the high definition files or the prints of the Works that will be used for the realization of the exhibition.
7. Blank Wall Gallery may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there may not be any monetary compensation.
8. Blank Wall Gallery will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
9. The Works will remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only for the period the exhibition lasts for.
10. The Works can remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only if the exhibition is prolonged for some time after the end of the programmed date.
11. The artists whose works have been exhibited in our gallery will be notified after the end of the exhibition, if they want their prints sent to them or not.
Those who can come to the gallery, they can take the print for free.
For the artists who cannot visit the gallery because of the distance, there is a fixed price for this service, which is the average shipping cost, so that all the artists should know what they should pay. The price is the same for all the artists regardless of the country they come from, so that we avoid the constant emailing about prices, and it is €17,8 for one print and an extra €2 for each additional print. Each package can contain up to 4 photos. If there are more than 4 prints you want us to send you, we should do a second package, as the cost becomes very high because of the exceeding weight. The cost includes the photos, the package, the insurance and the shipping of the parcel. The gallery has no profit from this.
At the end of this process the gallery will proceed to the destruction of the prints that were not claimed. Only a small file in the size of 750 pixels will be kept for the prompt function of the web page.
12. Neither Blank Wall Gallery nor their associates, affiliates or partners assume any responsibility for photos submitted in violation of copyright regulations.
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement.