Submit your portfolio
You can submit your portfolio until May 19, 2019
The best portfolio will be exhibited totally free for 2 weeks in Blank Wall Gallery
The artist will be able to present up to 36 photographs.
1. The exhibition will be presented on the Blank Wall Gallery web page as is the case with all the solo exhibitions.
2. Blank Wall Gallery will produce the prints the artist will choose for the exhibition, with a maximum of 36 photographs, in our printing labs, completely free of charge.
3. Newsletter and invitations for the opening night will be sent to all the contacts of the gallery.
4. Personalised Press Release will be sent to magazines so that the exhibition gains exposure.
5. The winner will be awarded a Certificate of achievement by Blank Wall Gallery.
6. A free submission for the next Best Porfolio competition will also be given to the winner.
7. At the end of the exhibition Blank Wall Gallery will create a detailed folder with publications, photographic material from the exhibition, posters and any other material and will send it to the artist.
Two portfolios will receive a certificate of honorable mention and they will be entitled to submit 10 photographs in one of the following group contests of Blank Wall Gallery.
All participants to the Best Portfolio 2019 Contest will have a 25% discount for future prints that will be made at the Blank Wall Gallery lab until the end of 2019.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO
All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest
Each artist can submit up to 3 portfolios. Each portfolio should consist of 10 – 20 photographs.
The fee for one portfolio is 50 euros per portfolio.
All debit and credit cards accepted
We only accept digital submissions. You can make your submission using email, WeTransfer, Dropbox etc.
Each image file should be RGB, JPG Format, 1.200 pixels (the longer side) on 72 dpi.
The file names should be as follows:
lastname-firstname1.jpg,…same way for the rest of the photographs… lastname-firstname2.jpg… etc.
1. Pay the entry fee by clicking on the button below
You will be transferred at a safe banking environment to make your payment.
2. After you have paid the entry fee send an email
Title of the email: Best Portfolio 2019.
In the main body of the mail you should include: Your name and your country of origin.
3. Attach the photographs and sent the email to: email@example.com
(Add any other information you consider it might be useful).
For technical support related to uploading the photos, entry forms, and/or payments,
please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Artists grant Blank Wall Gallery the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on Blank Wall Gallery webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
2. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
3. Any photograph used by Blank Wall Gallery will have a photographer’s credit.
4. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Blank Wall Gallery at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
5. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
6. Blank Wall Gallery does not have the right to make use of or bestow the high definition files or the prints of the Works that will be used for the realization of the exhibition.
7. Blank Wall Gallery may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there may not be any monetary compensation.
8. Blank Wall Gallery will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
9. The Works will remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only for the period the exhibition lasts for.
10. The Works can remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only if the exhibition is prolonged for some time after the end of the programmed date.
11. At the end of the exhibition the gallery will proceed to the destruction of the prints that were not claimed. Only small files in the size of 750 pixels will be kept for the prompt function of the web page.
12. Neither Blank Wall Gallery nor their associates, affiliates or partners assume any responsibility for photos submitted in violation of copyright regulations.
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement.